Saturday, January 16, 2010

Prostate Hormone Treatment What Is The Outcome Of Stage T4 Prostate Cancer With Hormone Treatments?

What is the outcome of stage T4 prostate cancer with hormone treatments? - prostate hormone treatment

That depends on several factors, including:


Age

General Health

PSA values

The PSA velocity (PSA number has increased recently)

Free PSA

To what extent the hormone treatment


Very difficult to say, with limited information. I suggest that this research a little more.

1 comments:

Doofus said...

Hormone replacement therapy is not intended to be curative. It is the progression of prostate cancer slowly between two and ten years or maybe more. It is developing a thing.New various treatments, all the time.

I was diagnosed in 1999 and had removed the gland, but it was too late to lead to a cure. Today, I have always cancer bay of a product called Prostasol. There are about two years, PSA was my 15th Two months after the start Prostasol was reduced to 0.3 and remained in this area since.

I had hated the experience of three months with Lupron, and above all by the heat produced waves of about 20 per day. The product, which you now occupy is much easier to live, and apparently just as effective.

Good luck with what treatment you choose. Diagnosed with cancer frightens them, but in the case of prostate cancer, does not mean it will happen in the near future. Eight years for me, and I still have almost everything I do today.

Post a Comment