Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Used To Have Hay Fever Will This Stop Me Becoming An Raf Pilot Hay Fever And Itching Hives!?

Hay fever and itching hives!? - i used to have hay fever will this stop me becoming an raf pilot

Yesterday I went for a walk with my brother, and during a walk, he had to pass through a field filled with grass was knee-high go strains, most of them with their seeds in the program. Since a complete idiot, I thought, I can suffer hay fever - I was wrong!

When I came back I had an attack of transmission of hay fever, itchy eyes, runny nose, and I was stupid enough to use a short pants and sandals three quarters long, my legs, ankles and feet, the wine in the hives.
I took an antihistamine, ice in the legs, etc., etc., but now one days later, and hives on his legs to get me! They are always angry and red and I grew up, and I can not stop scratching. My other symptoms of hay fever are still there, but most are not so bad.

Please, please give me an idea of what to do! I had this kind of reaction, but not so bad and he was always calm. Are there any home remedies I can use? I am willing to try anything now.
Thanks in advance! x

2 comments:

gymnastk... said...

I think if you let it dry with the right splash cold water on the legs and feet, then for their hives stop itching so much.

Hope it helps.

ps you should see your doctor and a strong anti-histamine.

Tigger said...

Try oatmeal to a bath for the legs: I understand what is good to calm the itching.

Good luck!

Post a Comment