Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lump On Bikini Line No Pain Lump Found On My Bikini Line?

Lump found on my bikini line? - lump on bikini line no pain

Last week I found a very small total probably cereal, I thought it was out of my skin and I do not think that this morning I found that is larger and seems to be almost twice as large as a pea. No white head, no damage is very heavy and moves easily under my skin. I've tried, but not pull the trigger and not even really look like such a lump.

I thought it might be a cyst, but I've never been before and I have to do some research and I found all talk about how they are painful. I know it's an ulcer, because there is no headache, and are associated with ulcers, and as I said, no pain without touching or going again.

I amGoing to the doctor, I wonder if anyone has had a similar experience or if anyone knows what might that be?


Salud!

0 comments:

Post a Comment