Friday, February 5, 2010

Peeing A Lot Rabbit And Hamster Problems, Both Eating & Drinking 2 Much And Hamster Peeing A Lot And Stinks?

Rabbit and hamster problems, both eating & drinking 2 much and hamster peeing a lot and stinks? - peeing a lot

ok I have a rabbit 2 weeks ago, put up signs that no one was, as always, so it must be normal

but I have 2 Fill the large bottle of water twice a day and their food about 3 times a day, is this normal ???????

I also had my Hämta 4 about 2 months I bought, and she was pregnant! Babies had and they left. But lately shes eating and drinking a lot and have to urinate a lot, 2 to change their cages for 3 to 4 times a week, it sucks!

What is the problem?

2 comments:

smartast... said...

I brought home rabbits for 10 years. They are cool and keep small animals when UU neutered and how to use the litter box is really easy, just put a little shit and press w / pee in the sandbox and then the rabbit s not equal to zero and the feet in the litter. You can select one or two days for the train. You can drink more because of the weather. In the catering hay instead of Timothy and receive free food, give food, morning and evening, but eat well and give hay. Rabbits also get fur balls like cats, but can not vomit, they have responded to the Petromalt rabbit or give twice a week to do up to 1 "too. I do not know about hamsters, it is I'm sorry.

ELLE said...

Sounds like the rabbit drinking heavily. And maybe eat too much and grow fepending crowd. The best thing to do is call the vet and talk to someone. To learn what your pets eat and drink what I have to say that it is normal or can not. My rabbit does not drink a lot and I no food once a day, and there was always enough to eat. I have five years and a half, had disappeared a few months ago.

Post a Comment